Any new interested kids and parents are welcome to join us at one of our regular meetings to find out more about TAASC! It’s the best way to see what we’re about, meet other students and see if it’s something you want to be part of.
TAASC is an exciting and innovative year round outdoor leadership, adventure/service program that allows students to develop confidence, group awareness, leadership skills and personal responsibility, all the while having fun with new friends.
“The greatest thing about TAASC for me as a parent has been that I’ve seen my child’s confidence increase dramatically. He has conquered any fears that he had in the beginning and now his leadership qualities are emerging. The folks at TAASC have given him challenges and experiences that have helped shape his character and develop skills that will serve him well in the future. Also I think it is great that he gets to know other kids outside his immediate circle”. ~Mary Jane Keever, TAASC parent
Join TAASC for adventure and get out and play: climbing, paddling, hiking, caving, mountain biking and helping others through service.
- Co-ed and open to students aged 8 – 18.
- New Girls TAASC program starting
- Weekly meetings – students meet once a week to learn outdoor and personal development skills and prepare for upcoming trips.
- Weekend adventures – each age group participates in a weekend wilderness adventure or community service project each month. We do fun activities like climbing, paddling, backpacking, caving and service projects.
- Summer expeditions – 5 and 10 day wilderness adventure trips.
- Rolling admission – join anytime during the year, we just pro-rate tuition.