TAASC is a tuition based program and we operate on a quarterly system. Tuition is due the first day of each quarter. Students can join at any time during the year and we simply pro-rate your tuition based on the date you start.
How to pay: We will email you an invoice to pay online (via Intuit/quickbooks), or you can send us a check, whichever you prefer. Please mail it to us at 73 Reynolds School Rd, Asheville NC 28803
TAASC offers several options for membership. They are flexible and students can adjust accordingly
- TAASC Light Program – $395 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings and 1 weekend adventure trip per quarter. Students can add any extra trips they want at $125 per trip.
- The regular full TAASC Program – $645 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings and 3 weekend adventure trips (one per month).
- TAASC Ultra-light program – $270 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings only, no trips included. Trips can be added for $125 per trip.
- Girls TAASC (same as Light program) – $395 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings and 1 weekend adventure trip per quarter. Girls may join the regular group for any other trips they’re interested in at $125 per trip
- Girls Mini-TAASC (same as ultra-light program) – $270 per quarter.
TAASC Quarter Dates: Tuition is due at the start of each quarter
- Fall quarter: Sept 1 – Nov 30
- Winter quarter: Dec 1 – Feb 28
- Spring quarter: March 1 – May 31
- Summer: we run longer wilderness trips with different tuition.
For Financial Aid information – Please Click Here