TAASC is a tuition based program and we operate on a quarterly system. Tuition is due the first day of each quarter. Students can join at any time during the year and we simply pro-rate your tuition based on the date you start.
How to pay your tuition:
- We will email you an invoice to pay online through Quick Books
- You can send us a check (73 Reynolds School Rd, Asheville NC 28803).
- Pay via credit card – let us know and we will set that up. There is a 3% credit card processing fee for this option.
TAASC offers options for membership. They are flexible and students can adjust accordingly:
(For the Older Girls, Older Teens and the Boys Groups)
TAASC Light Program – $395 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings and 1 weekend adventure trip per quarter. Students can add any extra weekend trips they want at $125 per weekend trip. Day trips are $60.
TAASC Ultra-light program – $270 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings only. No trips included. Trips can be added for $125 per weekend trip, or $60 for a day trip.
The Younger Girls Group – $330 per quarter. This includes all meetings and an adventure day trip.
Younger girls sometimes are able to join the older girls on a full weekend trip with a parent accompanying them – this would be an additional $125 (parents are always included in tuition).
TAASC Quarter Dates: Tuition is due at the start of each quarter:
- Fall quarter: Sept 1 – Nov 30
- Winter quarter: Dec 1 – Feb 28
- Spring quarter: March 1 – May 31
- Summer: we run longer wilderness trips with different tuition.
For Financial Aid information – Please Click Here
“(The kids) are allowed to be who they are at that developmental stage without constantly being under scrutiny. While they are being kids, they are learning how to do important things and being tested in real-life situations. When they are out on the water, those are real-life environments. And when they come back, they are very aware that they’ve done something important.”
Mother to Freya and Robert Pollock