TAASC is a tuition based program and we operate on a quarterly system. Tuition is due the first day of each quarter. Students can join at any time during the year and we simply pro-rate your tuition based on the date you start.
Tuition Payment Options:
- You can send us a check (73 Reynolds School Rd, Asheville NC 28803).
- Pay via PayPal – paypal.me/taasc
- Pay via Venmo – @Greg-Gillett-2 (or scan QR code below to make sure you get the correct account)
TAASC offers options for participation. They are flexible and students can adjust accordingly:
Meetings only – $270 per quarter. This includes 12 weekly skills meetings only. No trips included. Trips can be added for $125 per weekend trip, or $60 for a day trip.
Meetings + Weekend Trips: This includes 12 weekly skills meetings ($270) plus as many day or weekend trips you participate in. Weekend adventure trips are $125. Day trips are $60.
TAASC Quarter Dates: Tuition is due at the start of each quarter:
- Fall quarter: Sept 1 – Nov 30
- Winter quarter: Dec 1 – Feb 28
- Spring quarter: March 1 – May 31
- Summer: we run longer wilderness trips with different tuition.
For Financial Aid information – Please Click Here
“(The kids) are allowed to be who they are at that developmental stage without constantly being under scrutiny. While they are being kids, they are learning how to do important things and being tested in real-life situations. When they are out on the water, those are real-life environments. And when they come back, they are very aware that they’ve done something important.”
Mother to Freya and Robert Pollock