TAASC groups meet weekly to both develop outdoor skills and relationships within the group. Students learn how to be effective in a group. How to share ideas, hear all voices, make decisions and develop their leadership.
Students increase their self awareness and confidence through being an active participant in these meetings. They learn all kinds of outdoor skills – from back-country cooking, wilderness first aid, knots and many other outdoor technical skills, to group challenges and initiatives, leadership and fun and games!
TAASC weekly meetings schedule
- All Girls TAASC Groups: 4.00 – 5.30 pm (Thursdays)
- Boys Foxes Group: 4.00 – 5.30 pm (Wednesday)
- Boys Wolves Group: 4.00 – 5.30 pm (Thursday)
- Boys Coyote Group: 4.00 – 5.30 pm (Tuesday)
- Dogwoods Teen Group: 6.00 – 7.30 pm (Thursday)
Meetings may cancel due to weather/school closings, in which case we will always have an update posted on our online calendar/schedule and you will receive an email too.