August 2022 Covid-19 Protocols
During these odd times, TAASC must mandate protocols to keep both students and their families safe. There is an inherent risk in all activities, and that risk is significantly heightened during this pandemic. We are mitigating these risks through the policies below. We believe that these few risks are worth taking to provide a vibrant educational environment for our students. As a program; we will be following all State and Federal mandates concerning Covid-19.
- TAASC meetings and trips will not require masks unless the group is indoors. Please always bring a mask to TAASC meetings incase this happens.
- We expect full transparency from our community about symptoms, exposure, and testing results.
- Students who are sick must not attend any TAASC Events.
- Students who have significant exposure to Covid-19 (prolonged proximity to a suspected or positive case) need to re-test negative before returning to TAASC.
- TAASC Bus travel for weekend trips requires masks be worn + all bus windows will be open
- For overnight weekend trip, students need to do a home covid test the night before the trip (if planning on sharing a tent with another student)